This renovated Neo-Renaissance castle in the eastern part of Leipzig is for sale through
Vermittlung historischer Immobilien.
Approximately 672 m² of living space and 567 m² of usable space are distributed on the ground floor, first floor and attic floor as well as two basement floors.
The ground floor serves as a private apartment with a separate apartment and the upper floor for exhibitions and celebrations.
The castle was built around 1855 as a mansion of a large manor estate. It represented a symmetrical cube with placed to the southeast corner Turmanbau. The renovations took place from 1995 and 2012, with a new terrace was built on the eastern side.
The park-like property covers approximately 4,300 m² and is equipped with a paved driveway and 10 parking spaces.
Click Here for the agent's listing