The extraordinary castle was built in Baroque style from 1792 to 1794 as a manor house designed by Johann Friedrich Busch. From the middle of 2015, the building structure of the palace complex under historic preservation conditions was completely renovated. The castle with main house, side wings and associated towers on the east and west side can be reached via a long driveway, past a newly created front yard and green areas.
The interior design of the ensemble is largely freely designable, since apart from the baroque hall no monument protection aspects are to be considered. So the system can be used in many ways.
The castle is located in the wooded and lakeside region of the Mecklenburg Lake District and borders on the western spits of Mecklenburg Switzerland.
The city of Güstrow can be reached in about 15 minutes by car via the B104 and has an excellent infrastructure.
The city of Rostock is about 50 km away and can be reached via the A19 in half an hour’s drive. The airports Berlin and Hamburg are about 2 hours away by car.
Click here for agent’s listing