Formerly a medieval fortress, this castle has been transformed over the centuries into a pleasure residence. Located in the Touques valley, it is listed in the Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments and its garden has been awarded the “Jardins” label. Remarkable.
Built in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, it consists of four corner towers, a drawbridge, and is surrounded by dry ditches, all in a wooden device, stones and polychrome tiles. The land measures 11 ha, and the living area is 1200 m², comprising 15 rooms and 5 receptions.
CLICK HERE FOR AGENT’S LISTING