The area is a protected monument – cultural monument reg. No. 10982 / 2-63.
The complex of is located 35 km from the Prague and after the completion of the D3 motorway – PRAGUE-ČESKÉ BUDĚJOVICE-LINZ (AU), the property will be approximately 7 km from the motorway.
Valuable historical features:
– Baroque mansard roof
– Wooden neck vault
– Uncovered Paintings in 1700; 1750
– Statues in the park from 1878 – 1882
– cast iron columns and metal wrought-out railing from 1880
– sculptures in the park from 1878-1882
– the largest Thuja Plicata in the Czech Republic
1. Area of the park 3.5 ha
2. Two ponds 935m2; 1378m2
3. Built-up area of the chateau 590m2
4. Usable area 1350m2
5. Building No. 2 – built-up area 630m2
– usable area 800m2 (half of the building unfinished)
– part of the sale
a) Apartment 5 + 1 + background: 2x vaulted room 5×4 mt
b) Apartment 2 + 1 + background: 2x vaulted room 5x4mt
6. Land 400m2 including a family house (usable area 90m2) – part of the sale
7. Vaulted cellar of the 17th century. – 3 rooms, ie 50m2 not repaired
8. Stable – new wooden building 100m2
9. Stone cellar above ground – 19th century.
10. Garden house 30m2
11. Original house – now for heat pumps
12. Entrance to the plot: 2 main and 2 side gates
13. The complex is closed by a stone wall.
14. Main driveway and sidewalks – granite cubes
15. Road network in the park – restoration according to Josefín maps in 1785
16. Building No. 1 and No. 2 completely drainage and outdoor insulation into the pond
17. Surroundings of the castle – lighting for light sensors
18. All rainwater and drainage withdrawn to the pond
19. Irrigation provided by a separate pump from each pond and shafts
20. Heating heat pumps – both buildings
21. Wastewater treatment plant – both buildings
22. Own 3 wells
23. Clock in the electrically operated tower – Frankfurt time
24. Connected to the police counter of the Czech Republic Benešov
The castle is ready for private living and/or company headquarters. The interiors are equipped with very prestigious luxury European brands (bathrooms, furniture, chandeliers, carpets, paintings, textiles, etc.).
The castle has 4 bathrooms, a staircase hall and 17 rooms. The floor plans of the interior are returned to their original state (in 1729). There are no corridors and you can walk freely from one room to another. The layout of the rooms has a logical sequence according to use. The enfilade is restored on the 2nd floor.
For sale is the company